Hi! Thank you for supporting our club by applying for a membership. This page outlines everything you need to do in order to become a GC TechSpace full member.
Steps to apply for membership:
- Attend one of our Wednesday night open nights, introduce yourself (we’re very friendly) and tell us about your interests. Feel free to bring any laptops or projects from home.
- Obtain a Slack chat room invitation
- Read and understand the New Members Guide
- Read and understand our other group and membership policies linked from the Membership Page.
- Sign up using the form below, choosing one of the available membership options.
- Talk to a committee member about joining GCTechSpace as a paying member, they will provide you with a Disclaimer Form and Induction Checklist for you to read, understand and sign.
- Provide identification so that committee can take a digital copy to store along with your membership application.
- Complete the membership induction checklist and get three committee member signatures (note: this may take a couple of weeks)
- Obtain a RFID keycard from a committee member (this is used to gain building & tool access after probation period)
- Get sent a membership invoice and the probation period will commence upon received payment.
If you have any questions about this process please talk to any of our committee members during a Wednesday night meetup or via email at [email protected]