We can use many small parts out of what is essentially waste for re-cycle, especially pieces from e-waste. If you can take any of these out of your junk before you send it to the recyclers we would appreciate having it. We can use it in our school and community education programs, and for use by our members during our hacker/maker sessions.
- CD and DVD drives
- cabling (including ribbon cabling)
- connectors (all sorts are handy)
- motherboard standoffs (brass)
- power supply units (PSUs)
- motors (all types eg from laser printers)
- switches (including micro-switches)